Center Stage Theatre is happy to announce our next show!
Director Adriane Drum is hosting virtual auditions for The Secret Garden
* Ages 11-22 from the Tamaqua Area are welcome to submit
* Seeking 21-25 performers – Male & female parts
WHAT TO SEND:
* Audition Questionnaire (must mssg or email interest to audition to receive)
* 1-2 min. recording of you singing any song from the Secret Garden sound track (link provided below) or other Broadway tune.
* Singing can be a cappella or with backing music (DO NOT sing over vocals from another vocalist)
* Show your range
* Be visible on the recording (face and body)
* Include: FULL Name and “Audition Video” as the EMAIL Subject.
* Send to: email@example.com
* Deadline to Submit Virtual Auditions: Midnight Aug 5th
NOTE: If you video file is too large and will not send via email, please let Adrian know ASAP and she will instruct you on another way to send her the files.
LINK for PDF of Vocal score:
LINK for PDF of Script:
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
Aug 7th – notified that we want you to read or sing more
Aug. 10th @ 3:00pm – Call Backs if necessary
Aug. 11th posting of cast list
Aug 12th – first sing/read through
Show Dates: Nov. 12th, 13th, 14th, & 15th.
* Rehearsals will be held weekdays between 4-8pm & vary on weekends due to cast availability. EACH will last 2-3 hours.
* Conflict information will is important and we ask you to be honest. Missing too many practices will call for you to be replaced in the show.
* Costumes: Due to the nature and time period of this show; some of the cast may need to rent and pay for their own costume. Anticipated cost is $45-$60 for a week’s rental and you do assume liability for any damages.
* All cast members will sign a participation waiver and agree to a daily practice screening which includes taking temperatures and answering questions.
* Anyone 18 or older needs to submit a PA Child Abuse/PA Criminal Background check to be part of the show. This is for the safety of minors with whom you will perform.