The Gallery is our main space for art classes, workshops, yoga and many other activities. It is a large room (38’X40′) with beautiful hardwood floors and stained glass windows.
The Gallery hosts a new artist each month with an exhibit of 25-35 pieces of their work. Each new exhibit begins with an artist Meet and Greet which is free to the public.
The Gallery can host 36-40 people for an art class or workshop or 80-100 for a presentation
We offer MANY different types of activities and classes! Click HERE to go to our calendar
Do you offer classes for children?
- Varied Arts and Crafts is a perfect class for those in pre-school through elementary school. Held on select Tuesdays throughout the year.
- Paint classes and string art classes for children 8-18 are held around seasonally around the holidays.
Please check our calendar of events for all classes available!
Can I Teach A Class or Workshop?
The Arts Center welcomes you to teach or instruct your own class or workshop. Artists set their fee based on materials and instruction costs. The arts center will receive a fee agreed upon by both parties to cover overhead costs.
Please fill out the form below and we will review it and respond at the earliest convenience.
How does an artist book a personal exhibit in the Gallery?
You should have ready to exhibit a minimum of 20 pieces of your work. If paintings or drawings, each must be framed. There is 24 feet of wall hanging space with a cable system to display art. We also have 8 wire hanging racks and 4 black pedestals.
Complete this form and we will get back to you at the earliest convenience.
How much does the art center charge to host an art gallery exhibit and can I sell my work?
- Art exhibits are free to both the artist and the public. If an artist relies on the art center to hang their work, there is a $25 donation to the art center.
- Artists are encouraged to sell their work during their exhibit. 25% of every item sold will go to the art center as a donation to cover overhead costs.
Can I rent the Gallery for a public event, fundraiser or private event?
The Gallery is primarily used to host art classes. We have a VERY full schedule, however, on occasion it is available for rent. Cost is $50 for 2 hours. Renters are responsible to set-up and clean-up the space including taking out the garbage. Table and chairs to accommodate up to 40 people are available.
Do you offer any classes that are free?
- Yes, our kids Varied Arts and Craft class is free, however, a donation is always accepted to help defray costs.
- Barbershop Quartet gathers Monday nights and offers free coaching in the traditional 4 part a capella harmony style.
- Theater shows are free to participate. There can be small costs associated with a costume and or script if not returned.
Check our calendar regularly for special free events throughout the year.